Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:40:49 -0700
From:      Scott Benjamin <SBenjamin@quest.com>
To:        Shawn Workman <malpert@holdenz.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: apache-php3

Hi,

did you look at www.php.net?  I was there a month or so and it had lots of
good tidbits.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Workman [mailto:malpert@holdenz.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 1999 1:30 PM
To: questions@freebsd.org
Subject: apache-php3

I am looking for some info on using php in my web pages etc.. I have seen a
few examples that use mysql, but I am using postgresql.

If someone could point me in the right direction for some info/source for
this I would appreciate it..

As a side note, I will be putting up a site ( www.bsdguy.com ) that I will
be posting tips and hints from the lists as well as my personal experiences
with FreeBSD so when it is all up and running I welcome your input and
suggestions as to the content of this site..