Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:07:12 +1000
From:      chris mance <adslbe9j@tpg.com.au>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   The Maintainer x11@FreeBSD.org

My apologies for sending you this .....I have absolutly no idea how to
fix it so I am obeying the message and sending it on to you.
This is a new install of pcbsd and I've upgraded the ports tree.
Many thanks
Chris
===============================================================================================================
checking for gcc... (cached)
cc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached)
yes
checking whether cc accepts -g... (cached)
yes
checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none
needed
checking dependency style of cc... (cached)
gcc3
CWARNFLAGS+= -Wold-style-definition -Wdeclaration-after-statement: not
found
checking for cpp...
/usr/bin/cpp
checking if /usr/bin/cpp requires -undef...
yes
checking if /usr/bin/cpp requires -traditional...
yes
checking whether to use XCB... (cached)
yes
./configure: 21145: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to x11@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/x11/libX11/work/libX11-1.2.1/config.log" including the output of
the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/libX11.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/gstreamer.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/gstreamer-plugins.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net-im/empathy.