Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:53:46 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gjp@erols.com>
Cc:        Gary Palmer <gjp@erols.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/linux linux.h linux_ioctl.c

I think when I get back I will post a summary or target goals
to get svgalib fully compatible on FreeBSD and it is pretty
easy to look up ioperm in the current linux emulation layer.

In the mean time you can download:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/svgalib-foo.tar.gz
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/svgalib-1.2.11.tar.gz  (thats the orignal)

	Cheers,
	Amancio