Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:46:20 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frame relay driver ( also E1 PRI? )

 >If you are interested in a V.35 style sync card, I have one which
 >LMC (www.lanmedia.com) lent me, but for which I have not gotten
 >the driver converted to netgraph yet.
 >Poul-Henning Kamp

============

Poul-Henning,

I'm trying to get Dave DePuy of LMC to lend us a new LMC 1500 PCI card,
which has an on-board CSU/DSU and supports channelized T1/E1.  The current
board is PCI mezzanine format, but the standard format PCI board is due
this month.

LMC's web site http://www.lanmedia.com/products/pmc/1500_t1adaptor.htm:

=========

My objective is to use FreeBSD as an access router for a ISDN callers over
E1 PRI.

If we in Paris were to provide a dedicated FreeBSD machine with root access
(over a 1 megabit backbone link) with the card installed and hooked to a
France Telecom PRI, would that help the development along?

For software, LMC uses gcom.com. I have this msg from gcom.com: