Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:10:01 +0100
From:      "Nicholas J. Dear" <ndear@areti.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mbuf clusters.

Hi,

We had an increase in web requests today (about 500/sec) because of the UK
solar eclipse here, and it caused one of our web servers to have some trouble.  It
was also coupled with the live broadcast being put up by FTP, and there was a lot
of FTP activity.

Where can I alter the item below, and what would be a sensible, but reasonably
high figure?

TIA.

Aug 11 09:37:25 sithonia /kernel: Out of mbuf clusters - adjust
NMBCLUSTERS or increase maxusers!

N.
--
Nicholas J. Dear