Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:22:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Hildreth <partsman@liquidunix.org>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel compiles failing

I found the problem -- in an earlier post to this veryu list
options   NETSMB          #SMB/CIFS requester
options   NETSMBCRYPTO    #encrypted password support
options   SMBFS           #SMB/CIFS filesystem
options   LIBICONV

These 4 options are necessary from what I can tell in order for SMB* to
compile into the kernel properly.

Im still looking for an answer or some guidance on the pcm issue if
anyone wants to take a poke at it

John Hildreth
MMPS Engineer
Allegiance Telecom