Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 23:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Gatekeeper.Alameda.net>
To:        danielj@wizard.com
Cc:        ulf@Gatekeeper.Alameda.net, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail: stop mail forwarding

Mine came from Detroit. None of my emails and calls to PSI showed any
effects. The person tried it on a friday, I saw that and stopped it very
fast. 1 week later on sunday he tried it in a larger style.

I told all the people, who wrote back, complaining about it, to complain
at PSI. Most thanked me for that pointer.

The bad thing about that spam, it was spam for spam:

--- SPAM --- SPAM --- SPAM --- SPAM ---

We believe that bulk e-mail is envorimental better then regular US
postal mail because we don't cut
down trees nor fill land fills with junk mail paper but it should be
done with good tast and allowed
by all ISP's

No law should ever be pased regulating the internet

Most new internet users find bulk mail sent to them interesting and
sometimes useful

 Bulk e-mail makes the internet more real to the average person and
busness

No single person or ISP owns or should owne and/or control the internet

--- SPAM --- SPAM --- SPAM --- SPAM ---