Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:15:59 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@ravel.ufrj.br>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bsd.port.mk

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 12:56:20AM -0300, Joao Carlos Mendes Luis wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Is there an option in ports Makefiles to fetch not only the current
> port distfiles, but also all dependencies distfiles ?

There is a PR on this, but you can probably do,

$ cd my-favourite-port
$ for port in `make build-depends-list run-depends-list`
  do
  	cd $port
	make checksum
	make checksum
  done

Incidentally, I seem to remember that the related bugreport that adds
a fetch-recursive has a much more complicated solution.  I'm not sure
if it is superior or not.

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.