Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:36:36 -0700
From:      "Gary W. Swearingen" <garys@opusnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/84317: fdp-primer doesn't show class=USERNAME distinctively

>Number:         84317
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       fdp-primer doesn't show class=USERNAME distinctively
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
At least on plain-jane Mozilla 1.7.8 (linux) installed from port recently,
this page
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/preface-conventions.html
has an example of "User and group names", namely "root", which looks the same
as the other text surrounding it.  At least as an example, it should
look different.

Viewing the page source, I see:    <tt class="USERNAME">root</tt>

If this has something to do with "style-sheets", we need some instructions on
how to set that up; I and many other users know next-to-nothing about it.

>How-To-Repeat:
n/a