Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:20:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      K.Greenwood <k_greenwood1@sluggy.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD running through Squid server?

>Apologies if I missed something obvious here, but I would like to know how to set up one of my BSD workstations to run through my Squid proxy server.

After three days away from computers, I realize I did miss something obvious.  The proxy settings are on an application basis... not the OS.

Also, from many peoples posts in the past regarding how helpful the people who subscribe to this list are, I would have hoped that someone would inform me of such a newbie mistake.