Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ilya Martynov <m_ilya@agava.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25473: Can't compile port textproc/pspell

The following reply was made to PR ports/25473; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ilya Martynov <m_ilya@agava.com>
To: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
Cc: ilya@martynov.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: 17 Mar 2001 19:45:47 +0300

     JK> Hmmm, it can be compiled on my -current and 4.2-REL box (and bento
     JK> shows no-error for pspell).  Can you re-cvsup and try again?

 I cvsup every day :). And it doesn't build without my patch (see it in
 PR) even today.

 I belive it will build ok on boxes which have old versions of libtool
 port installed.

 Header file ltdl.h that can't be found was installed in
 /usr/local/include by old versions of libtool port. Now it is
 installed into /usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl. Acutally as I
 understant pspell should actually use its own version of ltdl.h. My
 patch adds dir with it into include file search path.

 What version of libtool port do you have? I've have libtool-1.3.4_2
 (which is latest). What says "find /usr/local -name ltdl.h" for you?

 --
 Ilya Martynov
 AGAVA Software Company, http://www.agava.com