Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:22:47 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Munish Chopra" <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>, <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: NVidia driver stability?

Well I have to say that about 30min after I wrote in originally, I =
started having problems. X locked up, but I could switch around to =
different vty's and also ctrl-alt-bksp out of X. However, when I tried =
to restart X my machine locked up entirely.

I am wondering though if it is all the nvidia driver's fault - while my =
machine has been stable through installation of the nvidia driver it is =
now being screwy even after removal of the driver. It's basically =
locking hard after about 5-10 minutes every time I use it, and sometimes =
I cannot even log in. I guess I don't know what to think.

-Will