Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:28:11 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ia64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it skiload, or is it me?

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 11:32:12PM +0100, Hiten Pandya wrote:
> %%%
> Script started on Sun Jun  9 22:40:22 2002
> hitenp@hpdi:1m/c2/build/boot%m bski -noconsole -nonet skiload
> Console: ia64 SKI console
>
> FreeBSD/ia64 ia64 SKI boot, Revision 0.2
> (hitenp@hpdi.ath.cx, Fri Jun  7 16:49:43 BST 2002)
> /
> can't load 'kernel'
>
> Type '?' for a list of commands, 'help' for more detailed help.
> OK

This is a generic problem. Just type "load kernel" and it all works,
provided you can type. Why did you add -noconsole and -nonet?

> maybe this will bring more porters towards this project.  Also,
> Marcel, what do you think of the ia64 site diff I provided for review?

The SGML magic to easily load the dmesg(1) output is handy. Especially
now that we have the freedom to create directories and files to our
hearts content.

Other than that, it didn't really had a lot of body, so I didn't feel
a strong urge to commit it. I'll probably piggyback it with other
changes...

HTH,