Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:31:50 -0500
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "postfix-current" broken on amd64 platform

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:31:49 -0500
Sahil Tandon articulated:

> It was marked broken on a particular architecture, hence the genesis
> of this thread.  I appreciate that diagnosis is difficult; perhaps
> Olli's suggestion is helpful in isolating the issue.  I do not know
> how else to troubleshoot since these pointyhat errors are not - AFAIK
> - reproducible by others, on either i386 or amd64 platforms.

It would seem to me, and please correct me if my logic is faulty here,
that if the problem is ONLY reproducible on "pointyhat" and not on
other systems that the problem would therefore reside with "pointyhat".

Sahil, I know from time to time that you post on the "Postfix" forum.
Have you tried contacting Wietse, aka "Mr Grumpy" personally and asking
him for his take on the problem?

--
Jerry ♔

If you don't know the difference between a 'burro' and a 'burrow', then
you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.