Date:      Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:49:16 +0100
From:      Henrik =?iso-8859-1?b?TGlkc3Ry9m0=?= <FreeBSD@henriklidstrom.se>
To:        bob@phreakout.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: marked as broken

Have you updated you portstree Bob ?

 From /usr/ports/UPDATING

  AFFECTS: users of pear ports
  AUTHOR: ale@FreeBSD.org

  A few old pear ports have been removed from the tree in favor of a
  single devel/pear port.  If portupgrade complains about missing ports,
  you may safely remove pear-XML_RPC, pear-Console_Getopt, pear-Archive_Tar
  and php[45]-pear and then run:

  portupgrade -o devel/pear -f pear-PEAR

/Henrik