Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:14:01 -0800
From:      "g g" <oly_562@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   forward this to kris kennaway

you know i been readin your so called answers to hard pressed freebsd
questions, and all of you are saying goto a mailing list for answer. you
fuckin retards, theh way you answer these EU's is appauling, you arent tech
support in my book. you give half witted, pass the ball answers. you suck.
thats all ;) just thought i would let you peeps know, how how terrible i
think your cheesy support site doing. RTFM is not the answer noobs need,
they need help...
case in point below

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 04:10:34PM -0600, Brent Macnaughton wrote:
>I am trying to upgrade my system from 4.7RELEASE to 4.8STABLE.

If you're going to run -STABLE, you should track the freebsd-stable
mailing list.  There have been other reports of instability in the
past 24 hours.

Kris

lamers...

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp