Date:      Fri, 29 May 98 14:40:06 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        kutta@leland.Stanford.EDU
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_info..?=

     4.4 BSD Lite is the original sources from Berkeley - not really useful
     (don't work ?)

     OpenBSD and NetBSD are very close cousins, and run on various
     platforms (68k, Sun, ... and PC)

     FreeBSD runs esentially on PC hardware (and has more drivers for PC
     peripherals)
     it should be easier to install
     ===> recommended choice on a PC

        TfH