Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:23:38 -0500
From:      "Arthur P. Pesa" <patp@haht.com>
To:        "'Questions.FreeBSD'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Compiler error on kernel make

I apologize for the missing subject line, the message magically "left"
before I was finished

>Hello, I have been getting this gcc error for several days now. I
initially saw it when making a samba port.The following >output is from
the make of my latest kernel. I know what it is telling me, but I do
not know how to go about getting the core .>dump(if possible) or
perhaps passing make a debug switch???

>Feb 20 00:02:50 DevBSD /kernel: pid 642 (cc1), uid 0: exited on signal
11 (core dumped)
>cc: Internal Compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
>*** Error code 1

>Stop
>#

Thanks