Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:25:01 -0700
From:      John Barbee <JBarbee@server5.singular.com>
To:        "'Ron Burke - Ostex Mail'" <rburke@ostex.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: new users help

two ways....

1) if you still have /stand/sysinstall, just look for apache.
don't keep sysinstall around for too long

2) ftp to one of the freebsd mirrors
	go to the ports for the distribution of your choice.
	find the apache directory.
	mget -R *, assuming you have ftp client that accepts that syntax
	type "make" and it'll grab the actual code and compile it.
	type "make install" to put it in its proper place and register
the package.