Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:38:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      mwlucas@exceptionet.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   serial port errors

Howdy, folks!

I recently blew my machine's onboard serial port 2.  Went out and bought an
add-on card for two more serial ports, set them up as sio2 and sio3, and got
back one the Net.  sio1 is disabled in the BIOS and stripped out of the
kernel.

Now I'm getting this error.  sio3 is plugged into my modem.

Nov 19 09:22:39 panic /kernel: sio3: 1 more silo overflow (total 1)

Anyone know what this means?

Thanks,
Michael

--