Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:24:24 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        Roland Jesse <jesse@eva.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rshell port

Roland Jesse scribbled this message on Jun 18:
> Wolfram Schneider writes:
>
>  > I wrote a front end for rsh and rcp. This script is for lazy people
>  > who often copy files from one host to another with rcp(1)
>  > and don't like typing long hostnames.
>
> Just, because I am interested in: Is your frontend capable of handling
> ssh instead of rsh, too?

umm...  shh already has this, .ssh/config:
Host shortname
        HostName some.really.long.domain.name.you.don't.want.to.type

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD