Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:18:36 -0200
From:      "Rafael Aquino" <freebsd@bsdserver.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compiling ports to packages on fast system, installing on slower one

Hi, there...

One way to do it is to run a portupgrade -n ... to see what would
be upgraded, then compile it on the fastest system, export the
/usr/ports through nfs and then run a portupgrade -w -W ... using the
exported filesystem on the slower system...

Don't forget to sincronize both ports system with cvsup...

Just a though... ;-)

--
Rafael Mentz Aquino
BSDServer Ltda.