Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:18:31 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        se@freebsd.org (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        langfod@dihelix.com, scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible ncr problem?

Interesting that this never happened to me with sd0
but ony to sd1 when I added it to the chain.

Well I have a new kernel without the scsi_start_unit()
in "sd.c".  I have a "make world" running
and I did a partial "dump" to "/dev/null".

So far no nasty "sd1: COMMAND FAILED (4 28) @f0497000" messages.

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com