Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:55:04 -0500
From:      "Mary Stella" <mary.stella@probizlead.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SCALE Attendees Contact List 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in "Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) Attendees
Email List 2019?"

List includes E-mail address and Contact number on an excel spread sheet.

We have the most updated contacts of individuals and decision makers,
confirming their attendance. I'm wondering if you would be Interested in
acquiring this list to create more traffic to your booth in the conference.

If you are interested please let me know so that I can get back to you with
the number of counts we have and pricing for the same.

Awaiting your reply

 <http://conference.catersource.com/>; Regards,

Mary Stella,

Marketing Executive.

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as Leave out.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAILOJ8hoipNOhL/nK3e8UgwBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAAA6TQ0KNEPUTY%2BB4bQlrL%2BlAQAAAAA=>