Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:53:05 -0600
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any IBM RS/6000 port plans?

As a followup to this previous note by me, I thought that I'd mention
that I'm interested in this because I'm in the process of acquiring an
IBM 7044-170 (aka 44p) system and was hoping to be able to run FreeBSD
on it (some day:-).

I would be willing to help out in any way that I could. I've done a
fair ammount of device driver and some kernel developmnet (AIX, Linux,
FreeBSD) and have been a FreeBSD user since it's beginning.

Bob