Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 17:16:20 -0500 (GMT+5)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@freenet.bishkek.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound Stuff..

Hello people,
 I just installed FreeBSD on my box and i have following questions:
1. Is there any manual available regarding how to configure sound cards
under BSD? I checked handbook and faq, and found only mention that it is
possible.

And, there's another thing: I am a kind of Linux user, and i know there
are lots of documents called "HOWTO" avaliable. I wonder if there are
similarities under BSD?

 Would appreciate any hints

 Best Regards
 Fyodor