Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 17:09:37 -0400
From:      "dave" <dmehler@siscom.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   transposing ppp chat

Hello,
    I've got a fbsd box acting as a gateway for an internal network. I want
to give my users a web interface to ppp vs. having to ssh in to the router.
The problem is the only scripts i can find for this use kernel ppp. My isp
connection works with user ppp just fine, i was wondering how can i take the
set dial line in /etc/ppp.conf and make it work in /etc/ppp/chatscript? Or
failing that, find a perl .cgi ppp web interface script?
Thanks.
Dave.