Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:51:48 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Move mt(1) to /bin?

As Garrett Wollman wrote:

> all stay, and maybe some should be added.  I don't see anything in
> /sbin that I would throw out immediately, either.  (I note that I
> still have the `st' program from 1.1.5 in my /sbin...)

You can safely throw it away now.  All its functionality has been
merged into mt(1) about a couple of months ago (that's why i've been
starting this discussion).  It has been counter-intuitive to have two
distinct commands that duplicated 80 % of its features.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/