Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:08:56 +0100 (CET)
From:      Juan Francisco Rodriguez Hervella <jrh@lab.it.uc3m.es>
To:        "(Lista)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can't make work HLDS + bots

Hello:

Im using a HLDS (Half-Life Dedicated Server) plus Admin-mod
and tsc mod.

I've tried some bots, like bsdbot and joebot, and all seems
to make "segmentation fault", I don't know why.

I've tried to compile a couple of them, but without success.

Is anyone using HLDS + any bot with success on FreeBSD-4.7 ?
I would like to hear it, and tell me what I must do to make them
work...

PS: Please answer me directly because I'm not subscribed to
this list. Thanks.