Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 04:03:24 -0800
From:      Adam Kranzel <adam@blacktabby.org>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   First alpha :)

Hi...

Just got my first alpha system (5305, 2x 533MHz 21164, 1Gb ram, 7x 9gb
disk, raid card) yesterday, and hopefully will be attempting to get
FreeBSD on it later today.
Are there any known issues with FreeBSD on these machines?
The only issue I was able to find in the mailing list archives was some
trouble booting off cd back in august, has this been corrected by now?

Also, is there a new -CURRENT snapshot for the alpha up somewhere?
I searched around and was not able to find once more recent than july.

thanks for the help
 -Adam