Date:      Tue, 10 May 2011 14:34:23 +0100
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@kovesdan.org>
To:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
Cc:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>, hackers@freebsd.org, Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Replacing our regex implementation

Em 09-05-2011 06:44, Tim Kientzle escreveu:
> Have you asked the TRE maintainers if they would accept this change?
>
> If they would, then getting this change into TRE would benefit a lot more people than just FreeBSD's libc.
This is a longer term goal. First, I prefer having something to talk
about with the maintainer and then I can work out the patches to
integrate it if he accepts it. For now, I prefer keeping them separate
and if he is open to those ideas then I can easily refactor the code to
fit the vendor code.

Gabor