Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:18:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Von Essen <essenz@beck.quonix.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fundraising for FreeBSD development.

Hi,

Have a few questions for you. Would the fund raising be handled through
FreeBSD or direct to you?

Are you taking pledges now? I would assume you would gather pledges over
the next month to see if can get the USD16500, if you do, then the pledges
become real donations, if you dont, then the pledges become null.

If the fund raising is connected with FreeBSD, could people who donate
larger amounts get some form of acknowledgement on the FreeBSD site? This
would give an incentive for vendors who sell products that rely or use
FreeBSD to donate larger amounts.

-John