Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:14:26 -0400
From:      "Jeffrey Wheat" <jeff@cetlink.net>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Latest "stable" fixes are unstable

Kris,

	Apologies for being so vague... All that happens
on the 4.8(4.9RC) servers is they suddenly reboot without
leaving anything in the log files at all, so it is very
difficult to provide more details on the crash. On the
5.0 servers, I get page faults. I am going to enable
crash dumps on these servers now.

Jeff

---