Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:39:13 -0700
From:      "Jason Watkins" <jason_watkins@pobox.com>
To:        <phantom@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: bugzilla-2.14.1

It would be nice to have this install somewhere besides /data.default, since
I use vhosts and will have to copy stuff around on each update.

I'm also facing a problem where ./checksetup.pl wants me to run it as the
web user on the 2nd time through. Except if you're 1/2 sane or use the
default apache port's settings, user 'www' is /sbin/nologin. I also can't
seem to coerce it into prompting me for info to set up the maintainer. I'm
assuming it's stored in mysql somewhere, and I'll have to hack it that way.

I don't want to complain pointlessly. I'm not a perl hacker, but if there's
any way I could help smooth out the BSD port, I'd love to help.

jason