Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:17:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web site for FreeBSD SPARC

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, David Greenman wrote:
>    I think it would be best to use our existing bug tracking system,
> "GNATS", and database on freefall.freebsd.org. Has an account been created
> for you on freefall and hub? If not, this needs to happen soon.

Fine with me.  I've mainly been trying to stay out of the hair of the main
FreeBSD development, but using the main database on freefall is fine.  Who
do I talk to to make this happen?

Jason

Jason Evans
Email: [jasone@canonware.com]
Home phone: [(650) 856-8204]
Work phone: [(408) 774-8007]
Quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration" - Thomas Edison]