Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:20:55 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Graham Wheeler <gram@cequrux.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SarOffice and FreeBSD

Graham Wheeler wrote:

> Howdy all
>
> Has anayone managed to get the Linux version of StarOffice to run on FreeBSD?
> I'd be interested, but am concerned whether it will work due to its use of
> kernel threads, etc...

	Yes, I've got Star Office running on my 3.3-STABLE box right this
moment :-)  Someone wrote up some instructions on making it work under
3.3 ( there were also some for 3.2 I think ).  However I recently
toasted my bookmarks on accident so I'm not sure where the page was.  If
no one else comes up with it send me an email and I'll see if I can find
it.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu