Date:      10 Mar 96 07:27:19 GMT
From:      peter@jhome.DIALix.COM (Peter Wemm)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nn-current package failed to build

asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami) writes:
>===>  Building package for nn-6.5.0c
>tar: can't add file lib/nn/back_act : No such file or directory
>tar: can't add file lib/nn/nnspew : No such file or directory
>tar command failed with code 256
>Creating package /e/work/asami/ports/packages/All/nn-6.5.0c.tgz
>Registering depends:.
>Creating gzip'd tar ball in '/e/work/asami/ports/packages/All/nn-6.5.0c.tgz'
>*** Error code 1

>Stop.
>*** Error code 1

>Stop.
>*** Error code 1

>Stop.

Just out of interest, the tarball that is on the master server is generated
by a script each night and checked to see if it needs updating.  I
have a great big pile of stuff that I've been sitting on and have not
committed to the nn repository for a while, and this has "inspired" me to
do some more work on it.

One thing that will happen real-soon-now is that it'll be shipped with a
native FreeBSD configuration rather than SVR4.

-Peter