Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:28:35 -0700
From:      steveb99 <steveb99@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Read-Only file system

I appear to have hosed myself and having trouble finding out what I do
and how to fix it.  It appears that many of my file-systems are now
saying they are read-only and I can't do anything with them, even when I
login as root.
I'm still learning so not a production mess. Can someone point to me how
a file system can become Read-Only, the file permissions are fine.
Also can this be repaired if so what should I be reading to learn to do
that.

TIA,
Steve B.