Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 13:43:04 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hoax or not? (re: ILOVEYOU)

I'm confused, was or was not the message 'ILOVEYOU' sent to the list
today the real thing, or was it a warning about the real thing? I'm not
asking if the whole deal about the 'virus' is real or not, just
pertaining to the message sent to the list today?
	I received it using Netscape Communicator 4.72 on a Win95 Box, through
a FreeBSD mail server on our LAN. I did not open the message, and
assuming it was the 'real thing' if one does not physically open it, it
can't do any harm correct?

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com