Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 1997 10:31:43 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: guspnp15?

Hi,

In order for xquake to work , you need the mods that I did to
the linux lkm . 3.0 -currents does not have have the few sound
driver ioctls to support mmaping the sound driver's buffer
to user space. If you have a SB type model you need to define
"BROKENSB" in your kernel compilation as stated in the README.GUSPNP
file no other mod is needed.

	Tnks,
	Amancio