Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:37:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      "emmanuel.m.naval.1" <shwim@purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IOmega Parallel Port Zip Drive and FreeBSD...

I would like to know if there is a FAQ, HOW-TO, or some type of
Documentation which explains how to go about configuring FreeBSD
(currently using 3.1-RELEASE) to work with the IOmega Paraller Port Zip
Drive.  I have seen and heard that you need to enable ppbus or something
like that, but I would like to get some information that explains exactly
what I need to do and why.  Any input on this subject will be greatly
appreciated.

Manny
shwim@purdue.edu