Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 01:47:56 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        richard <richard@sneaker.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp t orevver DNS lookup site ?

richard wrote:

> 	by mother.sneaker.net.au (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA20624
> 	for <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>; Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:40:37 +1100 (EST)

> I fail to to download fwtk from ftp.tis.com as I am using dynamic IP and
> of cause don't have a registed domain name but they required reverse DNS
> lookup.

You may not have a domain, but even your dynamic IP has a reverse name.
(the Received: header I quoted above showed that your IP mapped to
ppp01.sneaker.net.au.) Could you be more specific about the problem you
are having, including any error messages tis.com is giving you? There
shouldn't be a problem with reverse lookup of your IP address.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk

send a blank message to ben+pgp@scientia.demon.co.uk for PGP key