Date:      Thu, 24 May 2012 22:00:18 GMT
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/164400: [ipsec] immediate crash after the start of ipsec processing

The following reply was made to PR kern/164400; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, eugene@zhegan.in,
    "Andrew A. Khlebutin" <ak@dartit.ru>
Subject: Re: kern/164400: [ipsec] immediate crash after the start of ipsec
 processing
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:50:38 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi,
 Cc:ing other reports in the PR

 so given ESP is doing all AH gives you, can you confirm that not
 chaining ESP and AH but just ESP fixes the problem?

 Also note that AH is questioned to become obsolete for ESP null
 encryption.  Not sure we are there yet.

 I see the problem and I'll try to fix it anyway as a differnt chain
 might as well trigger it.

 /bz

           Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.