Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:35:13 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        tomppa@fidata.fi
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 driver patches

Tomi Vainio:
 | > (2) DMA to the wrong position (horizontal offset) when the screen is
 | > 32 bits deep.  I don't have any clue as to whether this would be an
 | > XFree86, brkt (kernel driver) or fxtv problem.
 | >
 |I'm still using Michael's patch to get picture inside fxtv window.
 |I have used this over month now and I haven't heard anything about
 |that how this should fix correctly.

Could you try the paired patches I just mailed, and if you still have this
problem, I'd be interested in getting a copy of Michael's patch along with
this info about your setup:

     - Graphics card
     - X Server vendor   (XFree,Xaccel)
     - X Server version  (3.3.1)
     - X Server          (SVGA,S3V,etc.)
     - Color depth       (8,15,16,32)
     - "appres Fxtv" output
     - "fxtv -debug startup" output

I want to see what fxtv or the X server isn't doing right.

Thanks,

Randall