Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:26:56 +0200
From:      "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>
To:        bartequi@neomedia.it
Cc:        FENIX <FENIX@FENIX.LOCALHOST.NL>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP and hardware problem

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 03:30:38PM +0000, Salvo Bartolotta wrote:
> [...]
But I seem to have the exact same problem as Fenix and I'm pretty sure that
I did an installworld before building my kernel. I saw that
src/sys/dev/ed/if_ed.c changed recently (June 18th), so now I cvsup'ed
sources from June 17th to see if it will work. I'm waiting for the
buildworld now and let you know. (on 05/24, there was also a change to
if_ed.c).

Karel.