Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:46:37 -0300
From:      Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless SENAO SL-2511CD

Hi,

We have a NIC wireless SENAO SL-2511CD, it has chipset Prism 3.0. When
using kernel with new cbb it doesn't work with FreeBSD 5.3:

Jan 18 10:58:41 teste1 kernel: pccard0: <unknown card>
(manufacturer=0x000b, product=0x7100) at function 0
Jan 18 10:58:41 teste1 kernel: pccard0:    CIS info: WLAN,
11Mbps_PC-Card_3.0, ISL37100P

This way, we have decided to use OLDCARD kernel (card + pcic) and write
a new entry for this card in pccard.conf:

# SENAO
card "WLAN" "11Mbps_PC-Card_3.0"
         config  auto "wi" ?
         insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
         remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

All works fine, including ifconcif hostap option!

Where we can hack to make this card work using new cbb (cardbus bridge
driver)?

Paulo.