Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 1997 06:01:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      medbase200@juno.com
To:        medbase200@juno.com
Subject:   Your FREE '98 MedList is here!

Sorry for the delay with this!! Your FREE 1998 Medical Mailing List Portfolio is now ready, and can be e-mailed to you immediately for your 1998 budgeting process. So, if you are still interested in a better source of physician, medical, or healthcare mailing lists for the USA, Canada, and other Foreign countries, simply REPLY to this one-time notice, and we will forward your FREE copy to you today.

As you may already know, if you send direct mailings to ANY medical, health, or physician market, we can help. Our firm has been in the Medical Mailing List development business since 1982, and offers a 100% deliverability guarantee!

                         HIGHLY TARGETED MEDICAL MAILING LISTS
                                 WITH MANY SELECTS AVAILABLE
                                * Physicians, Nurses, Physicians Assts
                                * Hospitals, Clinics, X-Ray Labs, Med Ctrs (Dept Directors)
                                * Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Acupuncturists
                                * Dentists, Hygienists, Therapists, All Specialties
                                * Podiatrists, Vets, DOs
                                * Ophthalmology, Optometry, Opticians
                                * Managed Care
                                * Medical Convention Attendees
                                * Frequent Medical Book Buyers
                                * SurgiCenters, Pain Centers, Ambulatory Clinics
                                * Diagnostic Imaging Centers
                                * Much, much more!  Many special selects!

Don't rent or lease your medical mailing lists from compilers, brokers or phone book companies. Instead, use our "Research-Based" mailing lists, and order direct from the source of the data!
Why??

		* Higher response rate
		* Lowest Prices
		* Full-Range of Mailing, Printing and Presorting Services
		* Research-Based lists are much more accurate
		* Data available on Labels, Disks, Tapes and CD-Rom
		* 100% Deliverability Guarantee
		* 2,000,000+ Medical Contacts to choose from
		* 72 Hour Delivery
		* VISA/MasterCard Available
		* Domestic AND International Lists Available

This message will NOTbe repeated. So, if you would like your FREE copy of our Medical Mailing List portfolio sent directly to you, simply REPLY to this message with your Name, Company, Address, City, State and Zip, Phone, Fax and e-mail (form below). No one will phone you unless you request phone assistance.

Best of luck with your medical mailings, and Happy Holidays!