Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 05:35:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISDN

I have a few questions regading ISDN:

1. If I had a BRI line and a TA attached to it, the TA can only handle
one B channel at a time right? If yes, then would I be wasting the 2nd B
channel if one of my users use only one B channel at a time?

2. If I had the same setup as #1, and a user want to do 128K (both B
channels), do I have to setup anything special on the RAS?  Or can I
setup to handle the dynamic link automatically via the TA?

3. What is a good TA if I want to do 128K on the server side to a smart
multiserial RAS?

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087