Date:      Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:45:50 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        store@thelinuxstore.ca, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org, remko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/88514: Getting listed as a FreeBSD Publisher

Synopsis: Getting listed as a FreeBSD Publisher

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 11 08:44:45 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
Sadly we cannot add you to the CD vendor list, not
in the handbook and not in the commercial gallery.
(I explained this in private email communiation).

So close the PR accordingly.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Nov 11 08:44:45 GMT 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I closed this PR so make me responsible for it as well.