Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:01:12 -0700
From:      Mark Edwards <mark@antsclimbtree.com>
To:        'questions@freebsd.org' <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Deleting /usr/X11R6 and /etc/X11

I decided to remove XFree86 from my server since I don't really use it
and its just taking up space.  So I removed all gui ports, including
all of gnome and XFree86.  Done.  Now, I'm wondering if there is any
reason I shouldn't just delete /usr/X11R6 and /etc/X11?  Aren't they
just taking up space?

Are those directories part of the a base FreeBSD 4.x install?

Are there other X11-related directories that I could wipe as well?

Thanks!